The association members commit to
- Know and appreciate the value of the most intensely
lived Christian life.
- Rediscover the authentic sources of the Word of God and the
Sacraments for the growth of spiritual life.
- Assimilate with periodical meetings, study and
training conferences, spiritual retreats, prayer days, Eucharistic and Marian
events, the Congregation’s ideal.
can be admitted to the Association
wish and accept the Congregation’s guideline.
- They submit a written request to the Mother General, a certificate of baptism
and confirmation, a presentation by the parish priest or a priest.
member of the association commits himself, according to his possibilities, to
become an apostle of the ideal that he is living,exciting an intense desire for
Eucharistic adoration and reparation:
Proposing the ideal of Eucharistic reparation to other people, friends and
• Supporting with love and generosity the spiritual and pastoral initiatives of
the Church and of the Congregation.
• They participate with lively faith and fervent enthusiasm in the Eucharistic
and Marian solemnities.
All the people who feel the need to take the journey as lay
worshipers will be welcome in the Shemà (listen). To join them, simply contact
the Institute of Expiatory Victims of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament using the
form on the website.